Laszlo, Elthorne Road, Archway | N19
5,874 – 32,220 sq ft
Shape the future up to 32,220 sq ft of creative offices
Brand new refurbishment that is being architecturally designed throughout. Up to 32,220 sq ft coming early 2021.
Steeped in history, from showcasing tin packaging, to manufacturing Anti-Gas Masks for the WWII effort, The Laszlo has now been reimagined and this former warehouse has been converted into a remodelled office accommodation, located in the heart of London’s Archway district, which is home to a number of independent businesses, artisanal coffee shops & eateries, a new art gallery, and the University of Arts London and a couple of minutes to the underground station.
As you approach the building on Elthorne Road, through the new architecturally designed gate, you are greeted by a newly remodelled stylish reception lobby that provides additional amenity by way of lounge seating, hotdesking zones and a self-service tea-point. Reveals in the ceiling subtly celebrate the original fabric of the building.
Typical upper floors boast an abundance of natural light throughout with windows spanning the front and rear elevations on all floors, along with generous floor to ceiling heights across the building and benefitting from a roof terrace on the fourth floor.
Situated on the Northern Line, one of London busiest and best connected underground line, from Archway you can be in Soho, on a train heading North or even internationally in less than 20 minutes.
5,874 sq ft – 32,220 sq ft
Coming early 2021
• Refurbished open plan upper floors
• Original concrete flooring
• Unique circular air-conditioning cassette units throughout
• Modern architecturally designed lighting
• Large factory-style windows
• Ceiling heights in excess of 4m in Ground floor and 3m on upper floors
• 4th floor benefits from an exposed timber-joist ceiling and roof terrace
• Two new passenger lifts
• Self-contained male & female WC facilities
• Fibre into the building
• Shower & locker facilities
• Capped off services on each floor
• Potential for plug `n` play designed offices
• Concierge service available
- Reimagined former warehouse building
- Newly remodeled reception lobby with breakout space
- Modern architecturally designed lighting & exposed a/c system
- Ceiling heights in excess of 4m in Ground floor and 3m on upper floors
- 4th floor benefits from an exposed timber-joist ceiling and roof terrace
- Lounge area by reception
- Potential for plug `n` play designed offices
|Terrace (for whole building)||TBC sq ft|
|4th Floor||5,874 sq ft|
|3rd Floor||6,797 sq ft|
|2nd floor||6,750 sq ft|
|1st Floor||6,736 sq ft|
|Ground Floor||6,063 sq ft|
|Reception/ Lounge||TBC sq ft|
|Total||32,220 sq ft|