14 Wharf Road & 15 Micawber Street (corner Building), Old St | N1
3544 – 10791 sq ft
Corner property with light & height
10,791 sq ft
The properties comprise the ground and first floor of 14 Wharf Road, the offices on the first floor of 15 Micawber Street and the ground floor restaurant of 15 Micawber Street.
The original warehouse façade has largely been retained, with the large windows providing excellent natural light throughout the properties. The properties are situated in an attractive canal-side setting, overlooking the south end of Wenlock Basin at the back of 14 Wharf Road.
The properties have been extensively refurbished to provide impressive gallery, office and restaurant accommodation. The properties benefit from entertaining space on the ground floor of 14 Wharf Road, overlooking Wenlock Basin, as well as a considerable terrace on the 1st floor level.
The three interests can each be separately accessed from street level. Access for 14 Wharf Road is off Wharf Road, the offices of 15 Micawber Street are accessed through 15b and the restaurant unit, ‘Sardine’, is accessed off Micawber Street. There is also access between the first floor of 14 Wharf Road and the first floor offices of 15 Micawber Street via a door that adjoins the two buildings.
£55 per sq ft
- A unique canal-side setting, within close proximity to one of London’s major mixed-use regeneration areas, City Road & Old Street roundabout.
- Excellent transport links, being situated less than 10 minutes walk from Old Street and Angel stations.
- Accommodation includes office, gallery and restaurant use up to 10,791 sq ft.
- Ability to create 3 self contained units.
- Previously home to Parasol unit, a contemporary art foundation.
- Terrace at first floor
- Regular floor plates with minimal column disruption