12 Francis Street, Victoria | SW1
5,758 sq ft
Rare unique creative office space of self-contained space on ground floor & mezz
5,327 sq ft
A stunning and impressive fitted space with an abundance of natural light throughout and immense architectural character.
the space has been completely remodeled by eminent interior designer Fiona Barratt to feature a whole host of interesting features and additions such as impressive double staircase crafted from cold rolled steel, oak stair treads and steel nosings.
the space is fitted with 27 high quality workstations, private showers + w/c’s and kitchen with storage. there is a dedicated area for boardroom/ directors offices or architecturally interesting break out space.
attention to detail is supreme and has been the linchpin of design throughout.
12 Francis Street is very well located, being within close walking distance to Victoria Station, St James’s Park & Westminster. Victoria Station also benefits from the Gatwick Express allowing direct access to Gatwick Airport.
£65 per sq ft
- 1- Car parking space in private garage within the building
- Fully-fitted and ready-to-go
- very rare, incredibly impressive space
- 5m ceiling heights in part
- fitted out by interior designer fiona barratt to the highest standard
- private kitchen, shower + wc`s
- two dedicated spaces; fitted offices + fitted meeting rooms
|Ground + Mezzanine (+ Storage)||5,758 sq ft|