2 Tabernacle Street, London | EC2A 4LU
4246 sq ft
architecturally interesting space with an abundance of natural light
4,246 sq ft
Finished to a high standard, fully networked and ready to occupy. Refined period details of the classic Shoreditch warehouse façade which was rebuilt following the ‘great fire of Soho’, and double height reception leading into large open plan office floor, with double height space, high ceilings and large windows, creating light and spacious interiors.
The ground and first floors are linked with a feature staircase, there is a fully fitted kitchen to the basement and two large terraces on 2nd and 4th floors.
£55 psf pax
- stylish building designed by piercy and co architects
- self-contained hq building
- roof terraces on 2nd & 4th floors
- excellent natural light
- open plan floors with fitted meeting rooms/ private offices
- impressive double height reception with bespoke reception desk
- air conditioning & chilled beam system