46 Wicklow Street, Kings Cross | WC1
1,339 – 4,365 sq ft
Fully fitted and ready-to-go self-contained with own front door.
Former warehouse building with excellent natural light
1,339 sq ft approx + 4,000 sq ft available for rent on new lease for a term by arrangement
A stunning former stables & warehouse building that boasts original features but with a modern uplift; glass roofs meet original brickwork.
This corner unit with double aspect is fully fitted and ready-to-go, a tenant need only bring their it equipment and can be up and running within a day.
The space benefits from excellent natural light throughout with huge factory windows, high ceilings and a stylish architectural charm.
- 26 workstations including: desking, task chairs, table top power + data ports
- designer and brand-name items throughout
- crittall glass style partitioned meeting room with boardroom table, chairs & av equipment
- private w/c’s + shower
- fitted kitchen including: fridge and dishwasher
- data cabling in place
- feature lighting
- a selection of loose furniture including: side tables, coffee table, lounge chairs, sofa, boardroom table + chairs, storage units, area rugs, fitted window blinds & live plants.
Quoting £65 psf pax as seen, including all furniture & fittings.
A new lease directly from the freeholder for a term to be agreed.
Viewings via joint sole agents
Pilcher Hershman or our joint agent Situu
- Fully fitted and ready-to-go
- High ceilings throughout
- Air cooling/ heating
- Breakfast bar and fitted kitchen
- Abundance of natural light
- Impressive & stylish fitout in place
|Ground floor||1,339 sq ft|
|4th floor||4,000 sq ft|
|Total||4,313 sq ft|