10 Golden Square, Soho | W1 (fully fitted)
515 – 1,137 sq ft
Fully fitted plug ‘n’ play stunning office floors to let on an iconic square in the heart of soho
10 golden square, soho, london, w1
622 sq ft + further 500 sq ft available for rent on new flexible lease
Located within the heart of Soho, Golden Square is truly one of the most sought-after locations in London.
Soho was traditionally the home to the media and entertainment industries. The vibrant mix of commercial and residential accommodation creates an attractive working environment, which has become a focus for headquarters including M&C Saatchi, Sony, Jane Hamlyn Frith Street Gallery and more recently Marion Goodman Gallery. However Soho’s tenant base has enjoyed significant diversification in recent years with the arrival of tmt, corporate, financial and professional services occupiers.
The property benefits from superb connectivity with Oxford Circus (Central, Victoria and Bakerloo Lines), Piccadilly Circus (Piccadilly and Bakerloo Lines), Leicester Square (Piccadilly and Northern Lines) and Tottenham Court Road (Central and Northern lines) underground stations all within close proximity.
A new lease for a term to be agreed, directly from the freeholder
4th floor – £32,000 per annum
2nd floor – £39,000 per annum
- High quality workstations including; desk, ergonomic task chair and pedestal under desk storage
- Desk system with solid oak wooden legs, white worksurface and under desk wire management system
- Each workstation has 2 data ports and 4 power sockets
- Separate meeting room area
- Boardroom table, with under desk wire management and seating for 8
- Data points provided for printing area
- Stunning period building
|4th floor||515 sq ft|
|3rd floor||622 sq ft|
|Total||1,137 sq ft|